Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kenzie's Korner







Hi, this Kenzie, and I'm going to tell you a little about the last few months. In August I planned a late over. That's when you invite friends over and stay up late. Friday night is the best time to do this. You play lots of games, watch movies, and pop popcorn. I invited 6 friends -- I had lots of fun. I'm all ready planning another dress up party.



I started playing soccer this season. And I liked it. I got a trophy and we won almost every game. You get lots of exercise and you eat healthy snacks after so you can be very healthy.



I'm now in the 2nd grade, and school is COOL!! When you do work it exercises your brain and tests it. I am very smart now. All my friends are asking me for help cause they think I know everything. We have fun days at school, too. Crazy hair day was my favorite -- I think I looked pretty funny!

3 comments:

C Keyser, MS, CPC said...

McKenzie, I think you are so beautiful and so talented. I have watched you play soccer and you are a very good soccer player. Thank you for the beautiful story you gave me today. I love you so much. Have a Happy Halloween.

C Keyser, MS, CPC said...

Love you, Grandy

Jenn said...

Kenzie, you are not in 2nd grade! That is crazy!!! You have grown up since I saw you last year. What are you going to be for Halloween?