Minutes after we got home I got a call from my neighbor who was taking care of our rabbits. She said we had kittens -- which immediately confused me, because both our rabbits are male! Apparantly a ferrel cat had brought her three week old kittens into our shed and made a home -- my neighbor cared for them while we were away, so they may stick around. The kids were overwhelmed by the cute kittens and are begging us to let them keep them. And yes, they've all ready named them.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great family trip! Rabbits, kittens......soon you will have your own zoo! Loads of love!
The ocean picture is great! Glad you had a good time. Grandy told us about the kittens and how your kids were in love. I must admit they are pretty cute. I need to figure out your July schedule so we can do some stuff together. I'll try calling tomorrow.
AHHH! I don't know how I haven't been checking on you guys more regularly! I miss you!
Post a Comment